We believe in...
- The one true God who lives eternally in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- The power, love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, redeeming and judging the world.
- The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Bible, which is the written Word of God - fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
- The equality of all people, made in God‘s image to love Him with heart, soul and mind, and to love each other as each loves himself.
- The corruption of all people by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgment.
- The incarnation of Jesus Christ; fully divine and fully human, yet without sin.
- The all-sufficient atoning sacrifice of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price for sin and defeating Satan, so reconciling us with God.
- The bodily resurrection of Christ, His ascension to sit at the right hand of the Father, his victorious reign and mediation as the only saviour of the world.
- The justification of sinners by faith in Christ alone, which is the gift of God.
- The indwelling of the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, sanctifies us, unites us with Christ and anoints us to ministry and service.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit, releasing His gifts and producing His fruit in our lives.
- The Church, the body of Christ local and universal and the priesthood of all believers, equal under the one great high priest, Jesus.
- The baptism of believers according to divine institution and in I the breaking of bread and pouring of wine to remember the death of Jesus and the new covenant He established, until he returns.
- Strictly necessary cookies: Allowed
- Advertising cookies: Not used on this website
- Tracking cookies: Preference not set